Here is the furniture surface cleaner product classification:
- Classification by use:
- Wood furniture cleaner – Used to clean wooden furniture surfaces
- Plastic furniture cleaner – Used to clean plastic, faux leather and other non-wood furniture surfaces
- Multi-purpose furniture cleaner – Can be used on all types of furniture surfaces
- Classification by composition:
- Water-based furniture cleaner – Water is the main solvent
- Oil-based furniture cleaner – Oil is the main solvent
- Foam furniture cleaner – Added foaming agent to enhance cleaning effect
- Classification by function:
- Regular furniture cleaner – Basic cleaning function
- Furniture cleaner with protective components – In addition to cleaning, it can also form a protective film to improve furniture stain resistance
- Anti-mold and anti-yellowing furniture cleaner – Has certain antibacterial or anti-yellowing functions
- Classification by brand:
Furniture cleaners can also be divided into different series or brands according to different manufacturers. Common brands include Yinmei, Blue Moon, Meijie, etc.
The above are some ways to classify furniture surface cleaning products. Different classification criteria can help consumers understand the application scenarios and functions of products more clearly.