Choosing the right furniture protection wax product can be considered from the following aspects:
- Material: Different types of furniture require different types of protection wax products. For example, wooden furniture requires a wax containing natural plant oils to maintain its original color and luster, while leather furniture requires a specialized leather protector wax to prevent cracking and fading.
- Function: Different protection wax products have different functions such as waterproofing, dustproofing, anti-corrosion, bactericidal, etc. Choose according to your own needs.
- Safety: If there are children or pets at home, you should choose a low-toxic and non-irritating protection wax product to avoid harm to their health.
- Ease of use: Some wax products need to be wiped after application, while others only need to be applied. When choosing, you can consider your own usage habits and time schedule.
- Price: Different brands and models of protection wax products vary in price. You can choose a product that suits your budget.