Choosing the right furniture protection spray product can be considered from the following aspects:
- Material: Different types of furniture require different types of protection spray products. For example, wooden furniture requires a spray containing natural plant oils to maintain its original color and luster, while leather furniture requires a specialized leather protector to prevent cracking and fading.
- Function: Different protection sprays have different functions such as waterproofing, dustproofing, anti-corrosion, and UV protection. Choose according to your own needs.
- Safety: If there are children or pets at home, you should choose a low-toxic and non-irritating protection spray product to avoid harm to their health.
- Ease of use: Some spray products need to be wiped after application, while others only need to be sprayed. When choosing, you can consider your own usage habits and time schedule.
- Price: Different brands and models of protection sprays vary in price. You can choose a product that suits your budget.