Furniture protective coating products can be classified into the following categories:
- Polyurethane coatings: commonly used for the protection and decoration of wooden furniture surfaces, with excellent wear resistance, chemical resistance, and solvent resistance.
- Acrylic coatings: transparent acrylic coatings can be used to protect furniture surfaces, enhance their durability and beauty. They can also improve the surface’s water resistance, moisture resistance, and UV resistance ability.
- Paint: paint is a traditional method of furniture protection, which can be used for the decoration and protection of solid wood furniture surfaces. Different types of paint can provide different effects, such as gloss, semi-gloss, or matte.
- Nitrocellulose lacquer: nitrocellulose lacquer is a high-quality coating that is suitable for the protection and decoration of some high-end solid wood furniture. It has good wear resistance, scratch resistance, and chemical resistance.
- Varnish: varnish is a traditional furniture protective coating that can be used for the protection and decoration of solid wood furniture. The types of varnish include natural varnish and synthetic varnish, both of which have waterproof, wear-resistant, and anti-corrosion functions.
- Solvent-free coatings: solvent-free coatings are environmentally friendly coatings that contain fewer volatile organic compounds, with less impact on human health and environmental pollution. They are suitable for the protection and decoration of furniture surfaces.